September 18: Selena just reached 23 million followers on Twitter! Congrats, Selena! :)
Selena’s recently styled bangs are only a clip-in, courtesy of Nine Zero One salon’s Florido Basallo, who added them on Sept. 13 in Las Vegas! What do you think of her look?
Breaking news, come and get it!
eTalk was the first to announce that Selena Gomez will be hosting We Day Vancouver! On October 22, thousands of students and educators will fill Rogers Arena to celebrate world change. It’s going to be the coolest field trip EVER, and we’re so grateful that Selena is joining us for her second We Day, this time as host!
Last year, Selena hit the We Day California stage to share her personal story and hopes with 16,000 youth. “All I really want you to know is that you are changing the world,” she told a screaming crowd. “I’m not changing the world, you’re changing the world, and that’s amazing!”
August 20: Selena just reached 13 million followers on IG! Congrats, Selena! :)
Selena reached 22 million followers on twitter!
10 Reasons Why Selena Gomez Deserved Ultimate Award at TCAs:
Selena Gomez walked away from the 2014 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday with the biggest surfboard of the night: The Ultimate Choice Award. The 22-year-old actress-singer-fashion designer — who will star in the upcoming Behaving Badly film — was praised for her body of work in film, music, and television. “Thank you so much! I have to be honest, especially this month. I cannot thank you guys, amidst all the stuff we deal with personally, you remind me what’s important: giving and caring about each other,” Selena said in her acceptance speech. “There’s one thing I want to say. I want to thank my mom so much. She’s the greatest human being in the world … she’s given up her life for me. Always love your mom.” The Stars Dance artist rides the wake of past legendary recipients, including Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Reese Witherspoon, and Ashton Kutcher. There were other options for this year’s Ultimate Choice Award honoree, but the multi-hyphenate starlet was an obvious choice due to her breadth of involvement in entertainment and philanthropy.
Here are 10 reasons why Selena deserved the Ultimate Choice Award: 1. She’s been acting since Barney & Friends (2002)
2. Her music is empowering and has a message of self-love
3. Her 2013 Stars Dance album debuted at No. 1 with 97,000 copies sold in its first week, according to the Nielsen SoundScan. She bumped Jay Z‘s Magna Carta … Holy Grail to No. 2 after a two-week reign, Billboard reports.
4. She was a worldwide sensation as Alex Russo on Disney Channel’s Wizard of Waverly Place from 2007-2012
5. She showed her versatile acting skills when she played her first bad-girl role in Spring Breakers
6. She had a tough start to 2014 when she sought treatment, but she managed to overcome her troubles and inspire her fans “I’ve done everything I could to the best of my ability,” she wrote. “Thank you for the unconditional love and cyber hugs. You inspire me.”
7. She uses her star power to affect change On behalf of UNICEF, the 21-year-old traveled to Nepal in May to raise awareness for the children’s needs.
8. She has also supported over 10 charities and foundations, including Ryan Seacrest Foundation, Stand Up to Cancer, and Alliance for Children’s Rights
9. Not only can she sing and act, but she is also a guest designer and curator for Adidas NEO
10. She always takes the time to acknowledge her fans for their continuous love and support
Taylor Swift followed Selena on Instagram!!!8.10.14